11.23.2010

my escapes.

I love movies and I love how they make me feel...


Garden State

"Sidecars are for bitches."



Twister

"When you used to tell me that you chase tornadoes, deep down I thought it was just a metaphor."



Catch and Release

"My girlfriends and I used to have a rule that we wouldn't sleep with a guy until we knew his mother's maiden name."




Dumb and Dumber

"We got no food, no jobs... our PETS' HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!"




Top Gun

"Take me to bed or lose me forever."




Wedding Crashers

"You know how they say we only use 10 percent of our brains? I think we only use 10 percent of our hearts."

1 comment:

  1. Blogging about the things you love is a heck of a lot better than being forced to blog for school. For that is what my program requires of me. I have to write required blogs and force myself to enjoy it, or pretend to. I will now be following yours as means of escape from my incredibly predictable life. June will come quickly then I will get back to my roots and be spontaneous once again!! Until then, I’ll enjoy your spontaneity. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete