11.29.2010

my favorite season.

I absolutely love fall. The leaves are changing and thanksgiving has come and gone and Christmas is around the corner. I would have to say that thanksgiving is probably my most favorite holiday because I love food and family.


Being in Oklahoma, I usually don't go home for t-day. This thanksgiving I spent the day with friends and a turduckin.


I am super thankful for all of my friends this holiday season. I wouldn't be who I am today and the holiday wouldn't mean as much if I didn't have them by my side.

Looking ahead I am excited for the Christmas. The Lord has given me so much and I am forever thankful for his blessings. I pray that this holiday season is a safe and happy one for all.


I find it almost impossible for all of us cousins to take a decent picture... but I will admit that it wouldn't be the holidays without them :) Can't wait for this Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment